The Business of Aesthetics Podcast is celebrating our 100th episode this week with this special podcast! Our hosts Jeff Richmond and Naren Arulrajah look back at some of the most memorable highlights from our last 99 episodes.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 02:12 How to get the most out of training
- 03:20 Keys to Success
- 05:09 Sage Advice from Dr. Lupo to New Aesthetic Business Owners
- 08:20 Innovation in Aesthetics
- 09:47 How to Influence People on the web
- 12:23 Importance of Treading Lightly
- 14:50 Training related to PDO Threads
- 16:04 What Drives You
- 17:50 Patient Experience
- 19:37 Dealing with Uncertainty
- 21:36 Executing a Patient Plan
- 22:47 How To Buy Devices That Produce Results for your Patients
- 24:31 How to Attract and Keep Patients
Tune in to featured podcasts and learn more!
- Educate Yourself Regarding New Procedures with Dr. Gideon Kwok
- Lessons from a Lifelong Teacher with Dr. Rod Rodrich
- Wisdom from the Original Dermatology Innovator, Dr. Mary Lupo
- Innovation and Clinical Trials with world renown Dr. Brian Kinney
- How to Make 2022 Your Best Year Yet with Digital Marketing
- Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty and more with innovator Dr. Alexander Rivkin
- PDO Threads: The Procedure that’s Trending in the Aesthetic World Kian Karimi
- An anecdote of a dermatologic surgeon’s journey to success – Suneel Chilukuri
- Reassuring comfort to your patients through effective pain management – Jason Pozner and Marcel Besse
- How to manage your office and patient load around COVID-19 – Doris Day
- Technologies that would take your practice to the next level through the lenses of an industry veteran. Bruce Katz
- How to Keep Your Practice Thriving During COVID-19 – Carolyn Jacob
- Top Cosmetic Surgeon Shares Tips to Grow your Practice Post COVID – DR. Goldfarb
Patient and physician safety is at the forefront of Jeff’s work, and he actively helps physicians work with patients to develop and achieve realistic expectations from their treatments.
Jeff is also a known educator in the industry, teaching courses on laser technologies, speaking at aesthetic training centers, and sharing his knowledge about the latest technologies with providers in the aesthetics field. In particular, he is interested in helping physicians make aesthetic medicine a success in their practices.
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast