Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Anxiety and fear play an important role in preventing patients from seeking aesthetic medical procedures. Pain management procedures that you use in your practice have a direct impact on managing patients’ expectations. Your patients are not just looking forward to the results but also enjoying a comfortable treatment. Listen to this episode and learn the pain management methods used by Dr. Jason Pozner that reassure comfort to the patients.
- Background on Dr. Jason Pozner
- The importance of pain management in the aesthetic industry
- How the nature of business has changed over time
- Impact of minimally invasive treatments on revenue
- Why did some technology with high clinical efficacy fail?
- Effect pain had on Liposonic and Ulthera
- How does fear for pain surpass the need for treatments?
- Importance of understanding different pain thresholds patients have
- Why the effect of pain should not be generalized?
- How does pain keep patients from seeking treatments?
- What does ignoring the discomfort patients feel; do to the aesthetic field?
- Combination treatments
- When to combine Pronox with other anesthesia?
- What are other drugs that can be used along with Pronox?
- What are the types of treatments that require Pronox?
- Charged involved when using Pronox?
- Importance of keeping the patients relaxed during treatments
- Devices that can be used with Pronox
- Sciton skin resurfacing
- How do effective pain management procedures help to grow non-surgical procedures?
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast