We talk about future innovations in the aesthetic industry & how they can be beneficial for aesthetic providers & patients.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
About Dr. Brian Kinney
Dr. Brian Kinney is known globally for his expertise in plastic surgery, innovation & long-term clinical trials with global aesthetic manufacture brands. He is also an award-winning surgeon, an educator, and a writer.
- 07:29 – How Dr. Brian Kinney sees the pipeline of technology and aesthetic innovation right now?
- 11:26 – Surgical adjuncts in the marketplace that have changed the paradigm
- 15:52 – In what occasions Renuvion® can be utilized?
- 19:06 – Innovation in breast implants & insights about Motiva Implants
- 23:03 – Benefits of Motiva Implants
- 25:53 – What are the trends & new procedures that might come in Algeness®?- The new benchmark for subdermal fillers
- 32:34 – More about Exosomes
- 38:37 – What is IntelliFat™?
- 43:17 – Advice to younger physicians who want to be involved with manufacturers & researches
Connect with Dr. Brian Kinney
Patient and physician safety is at the forefront of Jeff’s work, and he actively helps physicians work with patients to develop and achieve realistic expectations from their treatments.
Jeff is also a known educator in the industry, teaching courses on laser technologies, speaking at aesthetic training centers, and sharing his knowledge about the latest technologies with providers in the aesthetics field. In particular, he is interested in helping physicians make aesthetic medicine a success in their practices.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast