Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
The world is still in the initial stages of the healing process from the damage caused by the pandemic and most of us have resumed our previous routine. However, managing your patient load could still be overwhelming during a time like this. Listen to Dr.Doris Day, one of the most celebrated Dermatologists in the US, sharing the tactics she uses to manage her practice and patient load around COVID-19.
- Background on Dr. Doris Day
- The first step she had taken when the pandemic broke out
- How she used the time she had on her hand
- How she improved her practice
- Adapting to telemedicine
- Creating an entire paperless work environment
- How does it benefit your patients & staff?
- Why has she limited the number of patients she sees for a day?
- Effect on patients’ safety
- Effect on the overall experience of her patients
- Effect on finance
- Building strong connections with patients during the pandemic
- What should your conversations with patients entail?
- AIDET method – Acknowledge, Introduce, Discuss, Explain, and Thank you
- Admiring improvements that you notice in your patients
- Importance of identifying the diverse effect COVID-19 has on each patient
- How has patients’ skincare routine changed during the pandemic?
- In-person treatments vs. telemedicine
- How has the pandemic influenced relationships with the staff?
- How to show your staff that you genuinely care for them?
Phone: +1 212-772-0740
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast