Subscribe To Our Podcast
This week Jeff Richmond interviews the Founder of the center for Smartlipo & plastic surgery, Richard M. Goldfarb, M.D., F.A.C.S., and discusses effective ways to grow your Aesthetic Practice post-COVID. Dr. Goldfarb is a highly sought after Surgeon who lectures and trains physicians both nationally and internationally on numerous cosmetic, surgical, and aesthetic laser topics.
As a result of his renowned reputation and expertise, Dr. Goldfarb has been awarded the medical directorship of 3 leading companies in the cosmetic and laser industries: Doctors visit Center for SmartLipo & Plastic Surgery from all over the world to learn state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery, laser technology, and treatments from Dr. Goldfarb.
- What are the common mistakes business owners make when purchasing new equipment?
- Importance of purchasing proven technologies.
- Business experience post COVID.
- Patient mindset post COVID.
- What are some of the Protocols followed post COVID when treating patients at your practice?
- What are some of the treatments which have a higher demand post COVID?
- What are some of the latest changes in the aesthetic industry?
- What is the role of Medical Practitioners post COVID?
- The demand between non-invasive vs minimally invasive treatments post COVID?
- How do you educate your patients and help them build their trust in you and your practice?
- How to love what you do? How to build that mindset?
- How is the information exchanged during post COVID on aesthetic industry updates?
- Value of the Business of Aesthetics community & the Business of Aesthetics Podcast.
- What are some of the techniques & technologies that are new in 2020?
- How to reach Dr. Richard Goldfarb for training?
How to reach Dr. Richard Goldfarb for training:
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast