This podcast is primarily for,
Practitioners who want to sell their practice due to unexpected events such as COVID 19,
Young doctors who are considering buying or investing in established practices,
Mid & late-career doctors who are considering their long-term plan and transitioning out.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Cindy Collier is a CPA, Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) & a Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA). She has worked several years with many plastic surgery and dermatology practices around the country in situations such as valuations to transitions, contractual issues, and litigation support.
- 03:57 How to transit when unexpected events occur?
- 07:31 The process in a reactive situation.
- 09:22 Benefits of proactive transitions
- 15:33 How early does someone need to plan for a proper transition?
- 19:06 The good & the bad about private equity buying.
- 26:21 What young doctors should know when buying established practices.
- 31:31 How the practice transition support industry looks like.
Connect with Cindy Collier
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/cindycollier/
Website – www.cindycollier.com
Mobile – 614 783 1671
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast