Are we all called to own a practice & is it the only way to find fulfillment in our careers? Couldn’t one have a better destiny & make a significant contribution to the world by being a good steward? So, in this episode, we’ll find out which is best for you: practice ownership or employment.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Dr. Vikram Khanna, also known as Dr. Vic, is a Board-certified dermatologist & has been in the field for more than two decades. He finished his training in 1999 at the University Hospitals of Cleveland (Case Western University).
He worked in a specialty group for 15 years until he found Dermatology Specialists of Illinois in 2015.
- 01:22 What inspired Dr. Vic to pursue a career in medicine?
- 05:34 What changes have occurred in dermatology over the last 25 years?
- 08:26 Dr. Vikram’s path to owning a practice
- 20:05 Advice for young practitioners on devices and technology
- How to deal with complications and not walk away from the patient
- 27:45 How to Balance Your Time Between Your Family and Your Business
Connect with Dr. Vikram “Vic” Khanna
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast