Subscribe To Our Podcast
Are you, someone practicing or looking to practice within a group practice? This episode will provide you insight on how you can promote yourself in the business & how you can build up your network. The simple yet strong marketing approaches you can take to establish your name & patient population!
- 01:30 – Background of Dr. Brian Pinsky
Dr. Brian grew up in Akron, Ohio, and went to the university college at the University of Pennsylvania and Medical School at King’s Western Reserve University. He did a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Mount Sinai in Manhattan and did a year of a fellowship within hand surgery at UCLA. He practices at the Long Island Plastic Surgical Group, one of the most extensive single-specialty private practice plastic surgical groups. He is one of 22 additional surgeons and practices solely on Long Island outside of New York City.
- 03:18 – What made Dr. Brian join group practice at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
- 04:18 – Benefits of being in a group practice
- 06:40 – Challenges when being in a group practice
- 10:58 – Dr. Brain Pinsky’s thoughts on being in a group practice
- 16:16 – Tips for growing your niche within a larger practice
- 17:58 – How did Dr. Brian build up the hand surgery practice?
- 22:03 – How did Dr. Brian grow the aesthetic practice?
- 23:03 – How online marketing tools helped him in growing the aesthetic side
- 26:24 – The numbers of a plastic surgeons from Beverly Hills who hit the peak using the right digital
- marketing tools
- 29:33 – How do you work with patients & other team members in the group?
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast