Invention of the Internal Distraction Device Which Moves Facial Bones
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Dr. Steven Cohen is a renowned personality and a major contributor to aesthetic and cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body, and he is also the founder of www.facesplus.com. He is an author, inventor, and artist and is an internationally recognized plastic surgeon. Dr. Cohen was selected as one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in America by U.S. News and World Report, Castle Connolly, and Best Doctors, Inc. We are glad to have him in this week’s episode and the Co-Founder of Business of Aesthetics, Naren Arulrajah.
- Background of Dr. Steven Cohen
Dr. Steven Cohen grew up in the Washington D.C. area and went to college at Emory University, where he majored in English and graduated summa cum laude. Later he was accepted as an early decision candidate at the George Washington University School of Medicine, where he graduated in 1980. Click Here to know more about Dr. Steven Cohen’s background.
- The invention of many medical devices.
- Being open-minded and becoming an expert.
- How Dr. Steven Cohen started his professional life.
- Concept of Multidisciplinary Practice.
- A message to the new generation
- The Genesis of the First Internal Distraction Device, which moves facial bones.
- What is The Maj group?
- “The Nano Cube” and what it does?
- Importance of sharing knowledge.
- How things have changed in the field of aesthetics.
- What is the best approach? Being Invasive or non-invasive?
- A message to three kinds of people.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast