Ideal for all the entrepreneurs out there!
This week, we will talk about how someone can start and grow a successful practice during a time like COVID-19. We will be talking about choosing the right team, the right business name, procedures that keep patients coming in, services to offer at the initial stage, and almost everything about building a successful business and maintaining it.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Sonya is a certified plastic surgery and aesthetic nurse. She recently started her own Med Spa in Texas, The L.A.B. Med Spa. She has been working in plastic surgery for more than a decade, and she is also an expert in cosmetics. Click here to learn more about Sonya Ellis.
- 03:01 Journey of Sonya Ellis and how she ended up founding The L.A.B Med Spa
- 09:01 Being self-confident and stepping out alone to start up a business
- 10:13 Starting with only a handful and making changes to it slowly but strategically
- Then making progress amid COVID -19
- 13:49 How did she add different services to the practice at different points and suitable people to protect the standard and quality of different services?
- Matching passion with productivity
- 17:52 The process of managing the time after owning the practice with several departments and people to be looked after
- 21:21 The lousy side about over branding and other aspects to think about proper branding
- 24:13 What generates good revenue and how do you keep patients coming in
- 26:28 Perspectives of buying equipment outright vs. financing it over the time
- 30:50 The importance of mentorship
- Training for injectors & other facilities at the medspa
Connect with Sonya Ellis or The L.A.B Med Spa
Patient and physician safety is at the forefront of Jeff’s work, and he actively helps physicians work with patients to develop and achieve realistic expectations from their treatments.
Jeff is also a known educator in the industry, teaching courses on laser technologies, speaking at aesthetic training centers, and sharing his knowledge about the latest technologies with providers in the aesthetics field. In particular, he is interested in helping physicians make aesthetic medicine a success in their practices.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast