In this week’s edition Jeff talks with Naren Arulrajah about Google reviews and how Aesthetic Practices can make use of them to get ranked by Google and picked by the New Patients.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Podcasts that will help you to get more insights on Digital Marketing:
- How to Make 2022 Your Best Year Yet with Digital Marketing
- 5 Things You Need to Know About SEO to Dominate Your Market
Schedule a FREE consultation session to get a 12-month Marketing Strategy plan to grow your Patient Population.
- 02:45 Setting up Goals for reviews
- 07:20 What is a love letter review and how to ask for it?
- 14:07 Getting your team on board
- 20:20 Dealing with Negative Reviews
- 22:58 Managing your Google Profile
- 28:01 Understanding Stats from Google My Business
- 33:32 How to leverage your Google reviews on your website
Questions to ask from your Marketing Company
- When was the last time you updated my google profile page?
- How often do you check for duplicate listings?
- How many NAP profiles are you managing for me and how many of them have a consistent Name, Address and Phone Number?
- How many new profiles have you started managing for me in the last 30 days?
- How many new NAP issues did you fix in the last 30 days?
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Patient and physician safety is at the forefront of Jeff’s work, and he actively helps physicians work with patients to develop and achieve realistic expectations from their treatments.
Jeff is also a known educator in the industry, teaching courses on laser technologies, speaking at aesthetic training centers, and sharing his knowledge about the latest technologies with providers in the aesthetics field. In particular, he is interested in helping physicians make aesthetic medicine a success in their practices.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast