Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this week’s episode, Jeff, Naren and David Carraway discuss ethics and how ethics affect the world of aesthetics. David provides some insightful advice on good ethics and on how to build relationships with doctors.
- Background on David Carraway
- Importance of ethics in the industry
- Lies within Aesthetics
- Malicious intent
- Ask your friends about a business or product
- Find a partner to work with long-term
- The mindset of “new” reps
- Latest trends in the business
- Hiring new reps
- Manufactures “diagnosing” the patient
- Common mistakes: Investing in equipment
- Don’t run with a demo
- Do studies on the device
- Ask your peers
- Is it safe?
- Is it easy for staff to operate?
- How is the patient experience?
- Is it profitable?
- Implementation of new technology
- Go through studies and test the device
- Make sure it works consistently
- How do you gain and keep trust?
- Always tell the truth
Cell Phone: 1-404-667-7917
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast