Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this week’s episode Jeff Richmond shares his insight on the topic, The Phone Consultation and how following a high standard for answering calls at your practice could improve the performance of your practice and continue to grow the number of consultations scheduled through calls.
- Who is an Aesthetic Patient?
- They are not someone who needs a procedure, they are someone who wants a procedure
- Need vs Want
- An Aesthetic patient is worth more than $ 8K- $ 10K or even more
- The First Impressions Officer – The First Phone call is very important in converting the patient
- Patients that call us should feel comfortable, safe & trust our practice, once that is built they more than 50% of patients would do another procedure in 3-6months.
- A large percentage of patients will always refer us their friends & relatives towards us
- Every phone call is a $10K opportunity.
- Every patients that calls the practice is looking for something, they want something, they want to feel special, they want a solution, understanding this is the key
- When you answer the phone with a smile, your attitude changes and your patient could hear that in your voice.
- It’s not what you say but how you say it is what matters.
- When they picked up the phone and called us, when they filled up the form from the website, they are already interested in getting a procedure done, it’s ours to lose at that point.
- Tracking the phone calls – Why & How to use it?
- We need to see where we are getting the best bang for our dollars. Invest in the best place that produces results.
- Find if the patient was referred by another physician or a patient and always thank that Physician or Patient.
- The idea of listening & learning
- We always listen to respond, instead listen to understand.
- Always understand your patient and their requirement clearly
- Ask a few quick questions to get a clear understanding about the patient
- How do you build relationships & trust with patients
- The role of the receptionist as the ambassador of your practice.
- Common questions that has a negative impact on patients scheduling a procedure
- How to train your staff to answer these key questions
- Importance of educating your staff about the procedures
- How to deal with price shoppers
- What to say and what not to say to your patient over the phone
- How to schedule the consultation
- How to schedule 70% of the calls
- How to deal with the remaining 30% of calls
- How to conclude the call
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast