Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this week’s episode, Jeff and Naren discuss the Morning Crunch, a meeting where the entire team comes together before the first patient arrives. The team discusses the patients scheduled for the day, everything happening that day, as well as plans for any conflicts that may possibly happen and how they will put those ‘fires’ out.
- What is the morning crunch and why do you believe in it?
- The 11 things to go over in The Morning Crunch
- Yesterday’s positive patient experience
- Production goals and new patients for the day
- Review where you stand
- Plan for digital photos
- Next Doctor/Patient opening
- Next PA Patient opening
- Next Aesthetician opening in the schedule
- Scheduling/room/equipment conflicts
- Financial information on today’s patients
- New patient review
- Challenges and/or celebrations in today’s schedule
- Asking for Google Reviews
- Questions from the audience
- What if a staff member cannot make the meeting?
- How long should the meeting be?
- Do we have to have the meeting at the start of the day?
- Do you recommend doctors show up for the morning crunch and show up on time?
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast