Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this week’s episode, Jeff & Naren discuss some of the biggest challenges faced by the aesthetic practice owners pre & post-COVID and the impact of COVID in the aesthetic industry. They also speak about some of the biggest changes in the industry and the importance of adapting to these changes to succeed and continue to grow as a thriving practice.
- Covid-19 and its impact on the aesthetic industry
- Pre COVID scheduled appointments & consultations
- Post COVID – Patient mindset
- What do the new patient consultations look like?
- How are we going to engage patients differently moving forward?
- Zoom calls with patients – How adaptive are we during the last few months?
- Tele-appointments and Tele consultations
- Adapting to telemedicine or zoom consultations
- What successful aesthetic practices are doing during this phase?
- What can Practice owners do to drive revenue?
- How to re-engage with your Potential Patients?
- How to leverage special offers & promotions during post COVID?
- What procedures & treatments are trending post-COVID?
- Importance of having a COVID policy and communicating it to the Patients.
- Importance of having a digital brag book.
- How to use your email & cell phone database?
- Why & how to offer educational types of messages to your patients?
- Why & how to offer Patient Financing options?
- Introducing Loyalty Programs and Incentives.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast