Subscribe To Our Podcast
As practitioners, we are all ultimately working towards perfecting our craft & our skills. Being focused on the present, understanding your strengths, acknowledging your weaknesses, and most importantly, the willingness to admit them are some of the lessons that make us who we are. The pathway to success is a journey where we learn from ourselves & others. In this episode, Naren invites Dr. Jason D. Bloom, a pioneer in the industry & a specialist in Facial Plastic Surgery, to share with us what he learned early on in his career that led him on to a pathway to achieving excellence!
- Background of Dr. Jason Bloom
Growing up in Michigan, Dr. Bloom completed his undergraduate B.S degree at the University of Michigan. Later he graduated Cum Laude at the University of Michigan Medical School and earned admission into the elite medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) as one of the very top students in his class before he completed his residency training in Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania with specialized training in facial plastic surgery. Click here to read more about Dr. Bloom’s background.
- A bit of ego for a nerve surgeon?
- Importance of mentors for life
- Life after University
- Being unique & understanding the competition
- Being an honest & open person
- Lessons learned early on in his career
- Things Dr. Jason did right to be successful
- Right Timing
- A Clear Vision
- Seeing The Good In People
- Who you surround yourself with matters!
- Working towards your vision!
- Managing Finances
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast