Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this episode, Jeff Richmond and Naren Arulrajah share an insightful discussion on Selling Versus Educating.
Listen to this episode and learn the secrets on how to influence your potential patients and provide the information they are looking for by educating them.
Key Discussion Points:
- How to validate the patient’s choice?
- How to understand your Patient’s needs?
- How to educate your patients?
- How to help your patient decide?
- What is the difference between Selling vs Educating?
- How to educate your patients and why?
- What are the challenges physicians face?
- About guessing vs understanding a patient’s need
- How to offer the best suitable treatment based on the patient’s need?
- How to validate your patient’s choice?
- How to understand what the patient wants from you?
- Importance of asking questions?
- How to present the options to your patient?
- How to create a plan based on your knowledge & expertise?
- How to deal with young patients vs older patients?
- Bonus Tips
- How to convince the patient to take Before pictures?
- How to build your own Before & After image gallery brag book? And Why?
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast