Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this week’s episode we have advanced dermatology expert Dr. Peter Jenkin with Jeff Richmond to share some of the valuable knowledge from his years of experience and journey in dermatology.
- Dermatologist, Dr. Peter Jenkin’s background
Dr. Peter Jenkin completed his Dermatology training at McGill University in 1980 and is a Medical Doctor, Board-Certified Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon. He is also owner and Clinic Director of Dermatology Associates of Seattle.
- Approach to new technology.
- Meeting the demand or satisfying the interest?
- Evolve and staying on top
- Structure in Dr. Peter Jenkin’s Aesthetic practice.
- How to manage employees?
- One reason why patients switch practices from one to another!
- Building the confidence of patients.
- How Dr. Peter Jenkin starts the day.
- Picking up the right people and working as a team.
- What to expect in the future for Aesthetics?
- Experience with iLease Works
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast