Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
In this week’s episode, Jeff and Dr. Judah Garfinkle discuss looking at a patient’s aesthetic treatment from an orthodontic perspective and vice versa. Oftentimes, a patient is viewed only from the doctor’s area of speciality, but today we learn that looking at a patient’s issue from another point of view can put the patient on the best path of treatment.
- Background on Dr. Judah Garfinkle
- Balancing two “jobs”: Hospital and Practice
- Clear Aligners: The largest clear aligner practice in the state
- Smile Oregon: Ensuring every family and child get the care they need
- Shared definition of success: Coming up with a plan that everyone agrees on
- Educating, not selling: Educate with solutions
- The approach: How to know what the patient really needs
- How do you know: When to treat and when to refer out
- From an aesthetic point of view
- Having a conversation with other providers
- Learning limitations and patient expectations
- What should we be looking at in other areas?
- How does an aesthetic provider find out who to work with?
Smile Oregon: www.smileoregon.org
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast