Subscribe To Our Podcast
Marketing is an essential factor in getting new patients and building awareness about your practice. But, whether you’re a new practice owner or if you’ve owned a practice for decades, knowing where, how & what to invest in to drive new patient growth & practice awareness with a lot of effort is a question we all have. Naren invites Cassie Lane, a successful & creative entrepreneur, to answer these concerns as our guest on this week’s Business of Aesthetics show. She’s innovated a unique & cost-effective way to creatively spread awareness & drive revenue through new patient growth for her practice.
- Background of Cassie Lane
Cassie Lane, a mom of young kids, after having been a full-time CRNA since 2012, decided to focus on her interests in aesthetics & learned how to inject botox. She started a side botox business for a couple of years. Her experiences here led her to research this particular area and find creative ways to help patients achieve the aesthetic look they appreciated.
She is a well-experienced professional, aesthetic business consultant, and founder of InjectablesEdu. Visit www.injectablesedu.com to know more about her.
- What are Botox parties?
- The strategy to find your clients
- How a typical Botox party visit would be
- Is it possible to do it in your own office?
- Marketing strategy
- How do you find the first client for a Botox party?
- What are the best practices before a Botox party?
- How long does it usually take for a host to organize a Botox party?
- What equipment do you need for a Botox party?
- What kind of impact would a practice have if they follow the Botox party concept?
- How can Botox Parties be a cost-effective method for a practice?
- How could you partner with other professionals and do the Botox party?
- Which age category people do you mostly get for Botox parties?
- Impact for the concept through online presence & the website & how you use online materials to improve your audience?
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast