Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
It is high time to change the conventional norms that have been prevailing in the aesthetic industry. Pain should no longer be a fact that is holding back the patients from seeking aesthetic treatments. Listen to this week’s podcast where Dr. Martin Braun speaks about the importance of offering pain-free treatments to your patients using contemporary technologies.
- Background on Dr. Martin Braun
- How does pain management work?
- Why pain management is important to your practice?
- How does it address the issue of anxiety?
- Inadequacy of commonly used analgesia
- How Dr. Braun uses analgesic in his office
- Effectiveness of Acetaminophen Tylenol
- When to use narcotics?
- Effect pain management has on your clientele
- Why should you provide them tools for pain management?
- Long procedures vs. tools of pain management
- How to terminate the fear of pain that keeps your patients from seeking treatments?
- Use of pain management in dentistry vs aesthetics
- What presumptions need to be changed?
- Why is nitrous oxide a good substitute for narcotics?
- History of the use of nitrous oxide
- Impact of pain management in converting your office to a happy place
- Why Pronox is a must-have in your practice?
- Safety of the device
- How does it benefit your clientele?
- Increasing your client base by offering a positive experience to your patients
- Other analgesics that can be used along with Pronox for lengthy and more painful procedures
- How do multiple agents for anesthesia work?
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast