In this week’s podcast Tony Tydlacka, the President & CEO of iLeaseWorks shares why Manufacturers need to partner with a Finance Company and how it helps them maximize sales.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Background of Tony Tydlacka
Tony has a wealth of knowledge in the healthcare equipment and software financing industry. Earlier, he spent years working in bank-owned and independent lease/finance companies in this market, making him well aware of the process. Learn more about Tony Tydlacka.
- 07:28 – What does an excellent one-stop shop for a vendor look like? What are the attributes that make iLeaseWorks that invaluable partner in the Industry?
- 11:02 – What do CEOs want from their equipment finance partner?
- 16:24 – iLeaseWorks also builds relationships with CFOs of these top aesthetics companies. What do they typically care about?
- 18:40 – Sales reps see iLeaseWorks as an extension of what they do. What do these sales reps want?
- 20:36 – Everyone, whether the CEO, CFO, Sales Managers, and Salespeople, are looking for information. Just accurate, real-time information. That tells them either things are on track or they are not on track.
- For example, A deal is not done till it is paid. So how does iLeaseWork help with that?
- 25:17 – Another example of where financing people are not very transparent
- 27:51 – The responsiveness and why is this important, and how does iLeaseWorks provide this to vendor partners and doctors?
- 30:05 – Advice to aesthetics Companies that don’t do an excellent job with the financing part of their process
Connect with Tony Tydlacka
Naren Arulrajah is the founder and CEO of Ekwa Marketing, which brings together global experts in digital marketing to an online presence of approximately 200 practices across the globe–from start-ups to growing businesses, including those going through mergers and acquisitions. He was honored by AceTech Ontario in 2014 with their Leadership Initiative Award.
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast