In this week’s podcast Tony Tydlacka, the President & CEO of iLeaseWorks shares why Manufacturers need to partner with a Finance Company and how it helps them maximize sales.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Background of Tony Tydlacka
Tony has a wealth of knowledge in the healthcare equipment and software financing industry. Earlier, he spent years working in bank-owned and independent lease/finance companies in this market, making him well aware of the process. Learn more about Tony Tydlacka.
- 07:28 – What does an excellent one-stop shop for a vendor look like? What are the attributes that make iLeaseWorks that invaluable partner in the Industry?
- 11:02 – What do CEOs want from their equipment finance partner?
- 16:24 – iLeaseWorks also builds relationships with CFOs of these top aesthetics companies. What do they typically care about?
- 18:40 – Sales reps see iLeaseWorks as an extension of what they do. What do these sales reps want?
- 20:36 – Everyone, whether the CEO, CFO, Sales Managers, and Salespeople, are looking for information. Just accurate, real-time information. That tells them either things are on track or they are not on track.
- For example, A deal is not done till it is paid. So how does iLeaseWork help with that?
- 25:17 – Another example of where financing people are not very transparent
- 27:51 – The responsiveness and why is this important, and how does iLeaseWorks provide this to vendor partners and doctors?
- 30:05 – Advice to aesthetics Companies that don’t do an excellent job with the financing part of their process
Connect with Tony Tydlacka
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast