Protocols & concepts you must follow to provide a perfect patient experience. Artificial Intelligence in aesthetics medicine.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Graduated from the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Dr. Miller is a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon. He regularly lectures at national facial plastic surgery meetings. Also, he was voted among the top doctors in the USA. Click here to learn more about Dr. Philip Miller.
- 08:01 How to differentiate yourself from the crowd
- 17:02 Time management: Working in your practice vs. Working on your practice
- 19:15 The importance of the concept of protocols
- 21:21 The concept of front stage and backstage
- 26:58 The concept of one voice
- 29:11 New technological advancements introduced by Dr. Phil Miller
Patient and physician safety is at the forefront of Jeff’s work, and he actively helps physicians work with patients to develop and achieve realistic expectations from their treatments.
Jeff is also a known educator in the industry, teaching courses on laser technologies, speaking at aesthetic training centers, and sharing his knowledge about the latest technologies with providers in the aesthetics field. In particular, he is interested in helping physicians make aesthetic medicine a success in their practices.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast