To thrive as a business owner in today’s information-driven world, you must be conscious of every single aspect that influences patients’ decision-making. This week, Naren and Jeff join us to talk about how people buy aesthetic services and what businesses can do to drive sales & more!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 02:05 – Introduction to the topic
- 03:17 – Your first mistake
- 05:01 – Your second mistake
- 13:25 – 95% of aesthetic buyers start on Google
- 15:06 – Answer all the questions in 90 seconds
- 23:36 – Long tail keywords
- 24:45 – Example from Thrive Portland
- 27:35 – What happens when you use ads and why don’t ads work?
- 29:42 – Two primary reasons for using a website in 2022
Listener Reward from EKWA Marketing
- Schedule a FREE consultation session to get a 12-month Marketing Strategy plan to grow your practice and fine-tune your consumer approach.
Learn More about Digital Marketing
- 8 things you can do online to get more patients to choose your practice
- How to Make 2022 Your Best Year Yet with Digital Marketing
- 5 Things You Need to Know About SEO to Dominate Your Market
Patient and physician safety is at the forefront of Jeff’s work, and he actively helps physicians work with patients to develop and achieve realistic expectations from their treatments.
Jeff is also a known educator in the industry, teaching courses on laser technologies, speaking at aesthetic training centers, and sharing his knowledge about the latest technologies with providers in the aesthetics field. In particular, he is interested in helping physicians make aesthetic medicine a success in their practices.
Giving back to the medical community has been a vital component in Naren’s career, and he believes deeply in fostering a philanthropic environment.
Naren is also known for his services as a speaker, consultant, author, and inspirational innovator.
Connect with Us:
Category: Business of Aesthetics Podcast